A selection of my latest bakes

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Muffins, again.

Blueberry this time.




This time I added a cup full of unfrozen blueberries. This fruit is out of season at the moment here, so frozen was the next best thing.




Again, it's the basic muffin recipe that you can find under my labels. Do have a try of it, it has never failed me, as a sweet or savoury muffin.


But to be truthful with you, these could have done with a few more minutes in the oven as they are not as browned as I would have liked.


Still tasted very good though.




3 comments:

Rosie said...

I love blueberries Sally in bakes the way they slightly pop open and release their juiciness. Your muffins looks so delish :)

Rosie x

Sally said...

Thank you Rosie.

Coby said...

I bet you could do this recipe with your eyes closed Hottie:) I think they look lovely all pale like that, makes the blueberries stand out:O)