A selection of my latest bakes

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thank you Kitchen Goddess


You are too kind. Thank you very much http://culinarytravelsofakitchengoddess.wordpress.com/
You certainly work very hard on your blog and it is looking very good indeed.
As this was passed on to you, and then on the many others and myself, I would like to pass it on too.
But to whom? I shall wait and see for a couple of days who picks it up from you, and then make a decision.
I have decided to pass this on to one of the best blogs I have ever seen. Her cake making and decorating skills are way up there. 10/10
Keep up the brilliant work Cakebrain. http://cakeonthebrain.blogspot.com
Come and collect, and do pass it on please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve this Sal, your blog is looking great :)
xx

Sally said...

Blushing now. xxx

Coby said...

I agree with both of you! Well done:):):) 'Nuff said;)

Cakebrain said...

You do have a cute blog! Great work! btw, thanks for visiting mine!

Cakebrain said...

aw shucks, Sally
thank you so much for thinking of me! I shall pass the award on too as soon as I get back from my vacation next week! that castle cake took a lot out of me! whew!