A selection of my latest bakes

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Have something to say?

If you are not interested in any of the items here, on this blog, then, feel free to leave a comment here.

But, please be kind, and thoughtful to how and what you type.

Remember, I am the editor and I can always delete.

Hoping you are having a nice day and you are well, happy, and content with your life. As I am.

Regards Sally

7 comments:

Rhyleysgranny said...

Sally please don't delete me :) Your blog is looking wonderful and so are your pics. You have been working hard while I was away. Keep on trucking girl

Sally said...

Rhyleysgranny, Brenda, delete you.?? Never. I value what you have to say, as you are my blogging mentor. Girls our age have to stick together, right?
Love Sally

JillyB said...

LOL!I had a go at your blog assessor thingy and came out with a junior high school grade!!!! Hmph! I won't be adding that one to my bolg!

Sally said...

Oh Jilly NO. lol lol lol
I did it from Kerry's blog and came up with that score. Think I should have had your score instead.
Love Sally

Tríona said...

Hi Sally,
Your blog is brilliant. Congrats and keep up the good work.
Lots of love,
Tríona

Sally said...

Thank you so much Triona.
See, you can teach an old dog new tricks. LOL.

Anonymous said...

So nice to get lots of comments isn't it. Your blog is looking fabulous Sal, keep up the good work.