A selection of my latest bakes

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nigella Forum

For those of you that no longer want to be part of the NEW NIGELLA page, there is another option.
Violet's Pantry.
http://violetspantry.forumup.org
Mention on the application that you were on Nigella's forum or that you saw this on my blog as we don't want spammers. We are a friendly forum and welcome like minded people. You can also post your foodie photographs if you wish.
Come and meet new friends or catch up with old ones. Look forward to meeting you there.

2 comments:

Lauren - Big Eejit said...

Have just been over to look at the new page - what's happened to the forum??!! Have they just ditched it entirely? That is so sad. I know I haven't been a regular poster as of late but I still love going on and seeing what everyone is up to... :(

Sally said...

The forum was closed with only a few hours notice. Very sad really.
There is a FB page I believe.