A selection of my latest bakes

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Friday, May 30, 2008

KNICKERBOCKER GLORIES




It is almost winter here in Australia, so needed to make something that made me feel all summery today and this is it.
My version of KNICKERBOCKER GLORIES. A childhood favorite.

The pink and red one.
In a tall glass, I put some strawberries and raspberries in a raspberry sauce. Then on top of that a mixed berry mouse. Next layer is a raspberry sorbet with more strawberries and raspberries around it. Topped with whipped cream, a raspberry and a stick of TIMEOUT. (A choc bar muched loved in this country)

Yellow, pink and red is...
Diced pear in a mango jelly, then mixed berry jelly, mixed berry mouse, raspberry sorbet, the whipped cream etc as before.



These are such fun to make and to eat, as my grand-daughter Iesha will tell you.







7 comments:

Kelly-Jane said...

I'd like a pink one please...although maybe a bit of both would be best!

They look lovely as does your little cherub :)

Oh my! Apple pie! said...

They look like such a treat!
I love Timeout's too :)

Nickki said...

Wow, they look really indulgent and yummy! And what a cutie pie :)

JillyB said...

Mmmm, the pink one for me too! Lovely, Sal.

Sally said...

I am a bit ashamed to say, BUT. I ate 3 of them. Shooosh!

Rosie said...

Sally don't they look delicious!! Love your little angel in the pic :)

Rosie x

Maria♥ said...

I'd love a pink one! They look so yummy and your angel is a cutie!

Maria
x