A selection of my latest bakes

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Long absence

I am so sorry for this long absence from my blogs. But my blogging mojo and cooking mojo went out the window. Plus a few things going on in my personal life has kept me away. Some sites I visit and other blogs need updating too, so hopefully it will be today.
I trust you all had a smashin' Christmas and this new year is happy for you.
See you all very soon with my latest bakes.

7 comments:

Coby said...

Well it's true, I missed you:) I hope you're doing OK Hottie. The real world is always more important than the virtual world though so take the time you need.

Having said that, good things are worth the wait - I be waiting with eager anticipation:D

arista said...

Hi Hottie! So exciting to see you here again. It feels like one of my aunties has been away for a long time! Looking forward to seeing you on your blog again, once your cooking mojo has fully returned. All the best love arista x

Brownieville Girl said...

Welcome Back Hottie, missed your wonderful blog - no pressure!!!

Hope all O.K. with you now.

Sally said...

What nice things you say Coby.
Arista, you sweetie.
Brownieville Girl, Yes things are getting better, thank you for asking.
I have prepared 5 new posts 1 cake, 2 cookies and 2 lots of muffins. Am really looking forward to doing them now, but it is late so tomorrow.
Love you all. xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Sal your blog is looking great, sorry to say I have not been keeping up with the blogs, must do to in future.
Sandy
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Sal your blog is looking great, sorry to say I have not been keeping up with the blogs, must do to in future.
Sandy
xx

Anna's kitchen table said...

Lovely to see you back blogging Sally! Missed seeing your new posts popping up on google reader!
Xxx