A selection of my latest bakes

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Clean house

I am having BIG problems with my hard drive and a new one is being fitted next week. So.... No posts for a while, I am sorry. But do keep reading my posts and hopefully I will be back very soon. In to the kitchen I go for a lot of baking and I shall have a clean house and all the gardening will be up to date too.
That will be a first for some while. Te He.

4 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

"A clean house is a sign of a broken computer" LOL!!!!!!

Truer words... :)

Coby said...

{Gasp} I feel for you Hottie! I know that as soon as you can't use the computer you have an even stronger urge to cook and blog about it! Well, that's what I found. I hope all things are up and running bigger and better than ever soon:D Miss you already!

♥Rosie♥ said...

Oh I'm sorry Sally!! We'll be waiting here for when you get back.

Rosie x

JillyB said...

Isn't technology a bugger when it doesn't work? Hope you're back in action soon!