A selection of my latest bakes

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So sorry for being absent


Due to lack of mojo and my parents being very sick, I have not posted on here for a long time.Visiting them in hospital, buying a new car and getting used to it has kept me away mostly. And the fact that I lost my blogging mojo.
They are well on the road to recovery now, thank goodness. (Hi Mum and Dad)
The new car is a Ford Fiesta Zetek and I am very pleased with it indeed.
I have been doing some cooking and hopefully in a few days will be able to blog about them.
HAVE YOU MISSED ME? 'COS I HAVE MISSED YOU.


7 comments:

Coby said...

Missed you MUCH! Hottie, I am sorry your parents have been unwell, I hope they are feeling 100% again soon. No doubt a batch of something sweet could help;) Take whatever time you need, but I for one, will be eagerly anticipating your (delicious) return:) xxx

arista said...

I've missed you too, was wondering if everything was ok. Hope your parents are getting better. I look forward to seeing what you've been cooking!

thecelticcookinshanghai said...

Good to see you back. Hope life is now better for you and your mojo keeps working.

Jam said...

missed you of course and been checking on your site every day! good to know your folks are doing well now! congratulations on your car too. welcome back sally! looking forward to your new posts!

George said...

Missed you loads Sal, even though I 'see you' on the pantry most days lol.

Love
George xxx

Anonymous said...

Ah, lovely to have you back blogging Hottie. Glad your parents are back on the road to recovery.

Francesca x

♥Rosie♥ said...

You have been missed Sally!! Sorry to read your parents have been unwell and I do hope they are feeling better very soon! Rosie x